Saturday, September 29, 2018

DR.BRIAN SENEWIRATNE OF AUSTRALIA SOUGHT MY BOOKS ON TAMIL EELAM STRUGGLE :2011


Dr.Brian Senewiratne                                              31.01.2011
292, Pine Mount Road, Mount Gravett
Australia 4122

Respected Dr.Brian Senewiratne

In response to your email, I am mailing you few books and booklets.
My approach is two-pronged; the first is with regard to the Srilankan killings of Indian Tamil fishermen. The bartering away of Katcha Tivu is a Himalayan blunder. So when need arose to demarcate the Exclusive Economic Zone, I urged then Indian External Affairs Minister Hon’ble Jaswant Singh on 31.07.2000 to re-open Katcha Tivu issue with Srilankan Government when fresh boundaries had to be carved out for Exclusive Economic zone under International Law of Seas 1982. This appeal I published as booklet titled “Demarcate Exclusive Economic zone: Regain Katcha Tivu Islands and distributed to all Members of Indian Parliament. That booklet is enclosed.

Subsequent to this I have to send a lengthy file if I had to narrate all related activities, so I just enclose my letter to the High Commissioner of Human Rights under UN dated 30.06.2006. The clinching evidence on Tamil Genocide by Rajapakshe could be his killings of Indian Tamils; hence Karaikal Union Territory Struggle Group mailed appeals to President of USA Mr.Barack H.Obama and Secretary of State Ms.Hillary Clinton urging USA to declare Srilanka as Terrorist State. Letter and Tamil Sydney Com report enclosed.We wrote to the International Tribunal of the Law of Seas and that booklet is enclosed.

On Eelam Tamils issue I wrote to Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on holding plebiscite on 9.09.2006, wherein three options a] state within Srilanka b] independent Tamil Eelam c] State under Indian Union be the issues people had to decide by voting was mentioned. Letter enclosed.


When Eelam War was at its peak, Srilankan Army encircling Tamil freedom fighters, I mooted the Tamil Eelam Government in Exile idea on 20th May 2009, and later I developed this idea as Transnational State of Tamils. Immediately it appeared in Tamil Sydney com and blogs. These writings though may carry repetition, were written at emotion charged atmosphere. The book Tamils towards Transnation State is enclosed. It was e-published in www.scribd.com and till date 31.1.2011 read by 4036 people since 11th October 2009, the date of its upload.

The print edition of Tamils Towards Trans-nation State is now available for purchase in E-Stores; the wrapper of that book is enclosed.

I wrote to all member nations of the Security Council and European Union on and that Appeal to Nations 25.05.2009 is enclosed,

Tamil Genocide under Neo-Nazism is a book e-mailed to all embassies of most of the nations, including mails to important countries. I wrote to UN Human Rights Commissioner on 21st May 2009 and the reply came by 24th June 2009 dated letter. Book and letter enclosed.

To the Public Prosecutor International Criminal Court of Justice we made a complaint against Mahinda Rajapakshe dated 20.05.2009, and that booklet enclosed.

An appeal to the Presidents/Prime Ministers of Nations of European Union to support Tamil Eelam Government in Exile was posted on 12.03.2010. Booklet enclosed.

I think this sequence of events over a decade will indicate the consistency of our approach, though from seventies I can supply documentary support. I hope these will be of someway useful for your efforts.

Thanks for your words of appreciation, which fellow Tamils were withholding under the cheeks.
With Regards
Yours fraternally

N.Nandhivarman
General Secretary Dravida Peravai.

 Update : After Dr.Brian Senewiratne sought I mailed my books, but he did not even acknowledge the receipt of my books, why I was confused, then re-read his email, wherein to introduce himself he had stated that he knew a Tall Leader, which made me understand that usual mischief from usual quarters only is the reason. 






No comments:

AIADMK spent Rs 641 crore in 2016 to bribe its way back to power Documents reveal that AIADMK spent Rs 641 cr in 2016 to bribe its ...